Thursday, November 1, 2007

It's going!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still hanging in here. Well, Whitlee is still hanging in here (literally) Haha! I had a few pains yesterday. I have also noticed some other physical changes.
I just wanted to let everyone know that were fine. We are so excited. We got the pack-n-play together to see how it works. I'm excited because it has the bassinet in it and the changing table. I won't have to go up-stairs all of the time. Everybody take care. -Ashlee

1 comment:

Marsha Cushman said...

Ash, You are going to have to have a talk with little Whitlee and tell her she is keeping all your friends in an "up roar" wondering when she is comming!!!! We can hardly wait to meet her! Please get someone to call us and let us know when you go to the hospital.
You, Justin and little Whitlee are in our daily prayers. God Bless you,
Love, Marsha & Jimmy