Friday, December 12, 2008

update

here are some pics. see bottom Whitlee on the way to vandy for surgery 1st birthday party
yummy cake
after surgery
after surgery-sleeping

this summer at the zoo with nanny

all of us a few days before her passing


Sorry I haven't posted in a while. We have had a lot of things going on. My sweet Nanny passed away with thyroid cancer. Also, Whitlee had her palate surgery. YES, it went well. She is doing great. She doesn't yet know how to suck. We are working on that. Oh, how could I forget that we celebrated Whitlee's first birthday. Anyway, here are some pics.

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

I am very thankful that Whitlee is doing so well. She is just a precious Angel, truly a Gift from God. Ü I look at the pictures you post and see a child that is loved beyond measure and surrounded by a family that cares and loves deeply. ♥♥♥
I think of you all often and love you more than you know. You & yours are forever close to my heart...always and in all ways!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Jeannie