Monday, December 17, 2007

Quick Hello/pic with Santa




Whitlee is doing well. She is eating so good. She finally has her days and nights figured out. Last night she slept for 7.5 hours straight, 6.5 the night before. I am really excited about that! It means so much to get continuous hours of sleep!
She is so precious! I love to sit and watch her. Justin thinks it's nasty because I love to smell her milk breath. I can't help it. I guess it's a mother thing!
I hope everyone is ready for Christmas. Santa has already dropped off Whitlee's gifts. That's what I told her anyway. We're always here. Call if you'd like to stop by the house!-Ashlee

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me". -Erma Bombeck

No comments: