Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Another office visit

There wasn't much change today. Waiting for this labor to start on it's own can be a bit frustrating. He wanted me to be induced today or tomorrow. I made him aware that I wasn't prepared for that. I wanted to wait until next week. I really want to at least get over the 41week mark, since this is typical of first time pregnancies. I pray I will labor soon. I wanted her to have her own God given birthday. In reality, I know this will not matter years from know.

I have to have an U/S on Thursday the 8th. This is to make sure that there is adequate fluid around her. Also, we need to make sure she looks alright. We will be able to get an estimate on her size. If I choose to induce next Thursday, the 15th, I will be required to have another office visit on Tuesday. I would then need to be placed on the monitor to check her heart rate.
Yes, this is a lot to take in. I feel very torn at this point. As everyone knows Whitlee will have an extended hospital stay. I didn't want her to have to spend Thanksgiving at Vandy. This is why it is so difficult for me to decide.

After my visit (U/S) on Thursday I will make a post. Hopefully at this time I will know an induction date. I know all that I can do is pray on it. I just give it to the Lord and try not to worry about the things I cannot control.
-To WHITLEE: PLEASE make an exit soon. Love: MOM


No comments: